Chart your course with the
Williams & Heintz Cruising Guide!
- Nautical Chart books to navigate the waters of the Chesapeake Bay, Potomac River, Chincoteague Bay, Tidewater Virginia and Maryland.
- Our Cruising Guides contain the latest information on buoys, water depth, tidal currents, marinas, ramps, and channels.
- We compile navigation information from the latest National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) sources.
- The chart books are red-light readable and include a planning chart, tidal currents, course headings, towing services, and a marina index.
- We use a special Wet Strength paper. This paper is fully functional even when wet.
- Each chart book is enclosed in a heavy-duty vinyl sleeve to protect it from spray.
- Personalized custom charts are available on wet strength paper, and in large print.
- Family owned and operated since 1921, Williams & Heintz Map is a local manufacturer, with four generations of boating knowledge and experience.
- We update and republish every 2 years for the most up-to-date navigation chart books of Maryland and Virginia!
- The new 2014-2015 chart books will ship mid December!